|It's not super pretty, but I'm sure you could make it better I was in a hurry and no one to impress LOL|
2 slices spiral cut ham, chopped (you can use any cooked ham or chicken)
2 c. chopped broccoli (fresh or frozen doesn't matter; thaw if frozen)
1 small onion chopped
1 tbsp. parsley
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 1/2 c. shredded cheese (I used the Mexican blend you can use any you like)
1/2 c. sour cream
2 (8oz) cans refrigerated cresent dough
1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. Saute broccoli and onion in a little oil till tender.
3. In large bowl combine everything except dough and mix thoroughly.
4. Prepare the dough. Unroll the crescent dough, and arrange on a flat baking sheet. Pinch together perforations to form a single sheet of dough (or you can kneed it all together and roll it out in one sheet between two pieces of parchment paper or on a floured surface then transfer to baking sheet. I found this way alot less stressful. It's really up to you). Using a kinfe cut 1"wide strips in towards the center starting on the long sides. there should be a solid strip 3" wide down the center with fringe down each side.
5. Spread the filling along the center strip. Fold strips over alternating each side. Pinch or twist to seal.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until dough is done and golden brown (depends on thickness if you rolled it out so try to make it thin).