A Blog with a Purpose

I started this blog with the intention of making a good shared recipe site. These are all recipes which I have found, cooked, ate and loved (also that my 2 going on 3 picky eaters loved as well: my husband, 6 yr old son and 3 month old daughter). So give them a try and feel free to leave comments on the recipes as well and share this page with your friends. Enjoy - Kenni Holland

Shop my AVON store!

Get this look by ordering these avon products from my store!

Shop my AVON store!Invite 3 friends or family members to shop my store. If they each purchase $30 or more you will get a FREE Beauty package worth $30! Share on your wall or on friends, once they have made their purchases just have them message me at kenni.brewer@gmail.com to tell me that you sent them!

No comments: