A Blog with a Purpose

I started this blog with the intention of making a good shared recipe site. These are all recipes which I have found, cooked, ate and loved (also that my 2 going on 3 picky eaters loved as well: my husband, 6 yr old son and 3 month old daughter). So give them a try and feel free to leave comments on the recipes as well and share this page with your friends. Enjoy - Kenni Holland

A Blog with a Purpose!

OK, so here's the deal. I'm no English teacher. So please don't give me grief about my grammer and double negatives. I just wanted to start this blog as a woman, as a mom, as a intermediate home cook. I always search online to find recipes and more often than not they are duds. Flavorless, nasty, and expensive. I'm a practical mom, I work and have 2 going on 3 picky eaters (my husband, 6 year old son, and 3 month old daughter). I need stuff that will satisfy their taste buds and our wallet.

So this is how the site works. I will post a recipe that I have found, tested and loved on this blog. I will give them ratings one from me, one from my husband and one from my son. I can't guarantee it will satisfy your family but if your family is like mine then this should be awesome for you.

Check it out and tell me what you think in the comments section below.

This is a terrible family pic but it's the only one I've got. 

No comments: