A Blog with a Purpose

I started this blog with the intention of making a good shared recipe site. These are all recipes which I have found, cooked, ate and loved (also that my 2 going on 3 picky eaters loved as well: my husband, 6 yr old son and 3 month old daughter). So give them a try and feel free to leave comments on the recipes as well and share this page with your friends. Enjoy - Kenni Holland

Raspberry Almond Salad

OK, so this wasn't a great hit with the family. My husband being the only human carnivore I know said it was weird and my son threw a fit because I put dressing on it. Like I said they are picky. However, I and my sister loved it. It's easy to throw it together and take for lunch or a snack, and good for you too. I will list the ingredients below, but how much you use of each is up to you. The dressing is strong so try it with less before you soak it.

Raspberry Almond Salad




Torn Mixed Greens
Raspberries
Slivered or Sliced almonds
Feta Cheese
Slices of Red Onion
Dressing: 1 tsp of Dijon mustard mixed into 1/4c. Lite Balsamic Vinegarette


The above picture is one I found online so its missing the onion and feta cheese, but it gives you an idea.

No comments: