OK So this one was a hit. My son was a little skeptical, he's a separate my food kind of guy so Pizza and casseroles are hard to get him to try. But he liked this one. I almost forgot to take a picture, so below is only HALF of it! I like to use this recipe when we have left over bacon from breakfast. Ziploc bag it up and chop for this recipe for lunch or dinner.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
1 can refrigerated Pillsbury pizza dough
2 lbs extra lean ground beef
1 small jar sun dried tomato pesto
1/3 c shredded parmesean cheese
1/2 small yellow onion chopped
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 clove minced garlic
5 strips cooked bacon chopped or 1/2 c. real bacon bts
(you can add any other toppings you like)
1. Brown meat and drain grease.
2. Prepare Crust according to package directions
3. Sprinkle crust with Parmesean cheese
4. Spread entire jar of pesto on pizza dough for base sauce)
5. Top with meat, bacon and onions and any other toppings you like.
6. Top with Cheeses
7. Cook according to package directions.